ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
- PDF. JPEG, EPS, AI, TIFF, INDD (with fonts and linked images), PSD (layered) files are also acceptable.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- All fonts must be outlined or font files must be attached.
- Vector art is prefered when possible.
- Pantone or Spot Colors work best for consistent and richer color
- High resolution RGB (300 dpi or greater) is preferred on images for best quality printing.
- When creating a file that has both vector and raster images use RGB profile, not CMYK.
- When using a background that bleeds to the edge of your desired print area, please provide 1” additional art on all sides for a bleed for fabric items that require hems, and 1/4” on all sides for items that require mounting and cutting.
- On items that require hemming it is important to keep your art 1” or farther from the finished edge
- For pole pockets make sure to add the size of the pole pocket plus 1” for sewing to your finished size.
Note: Images taken off the internet are generally low resolution unless you purchase them.
- Templates for our products are available on the website in the Templates page. Questions regarding art set up can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGARDING COLOR MATCHING
- When requesting a color match, please specify a PMS Color.
- We use the Pantone Solid Coated chart.
- Because there are so many variations of each color we cannot accept color names such as Royal Blue, Michigan State Green, or Hazard Yellow. Specific matchable PMS colors from a PMS book are required.
- If no PMS is requested, Insight Print and Display is not responsible for color.
Note: We cannot guarantee color accuracy on flattened images (jpgs, pngs, tiffs) that we cannot edit and spot color correct.
REVISIONS / ADDITIONAL FILES
Revisions or additional files may be uploaded using the Send Files form. Unless revised art is requested by a pre-press designer. Those files can be sent directly to the person who requested the revised art, either directly or using any file transfer website, such as hightail.com.